349 Lonsdale Street
+61 3 9037 3191
Reviews of Go To Court Lawyers Dandenong
- Maca Lin Added August 19, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Don’t bother using these guys.
I was working with Deike and she obvious knows almost nothing, couldn't provide any feedback at the first meeting which had charge roughly 300 for one hour and provided only less than 30 mins with nothing helpful. They also always put everything to the last second.
They won’t let you know everything in detail and rip you off to nothing and just get away with it.
So they don't let me know the progress after a while and I had to continuous chasing them. Mostly I got a non-helpful at all replies which also being charged.
The most unprofessional service I have ever seen and they charge super unreasonable
- Marie Bugeja Added August 12, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ☆I had Deike assist me in a court matter for 3 months and found her very helpful and friendly. She dealt with the matter in a professional manner and explained everything to me before proceeding. I would highly recommend any of the staff at Go To Court to represent anyone going through a difficult time. Thanks again Deike for your assistance today and for an outstanding outcome.
- elizabeth wirtz Added August 01, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Was promising,.........Carl was attentive on the phone consultation, however he was too busy to respond urgently(nor his fault am sure,but). The service was aware of the urgency and took my money even though they knew they could not fulfil. Hard copy booklet of evidence in was supplied for ease of review.
Did not want material online. Carl did not respond to enquiries. The service told me Cameron in Brisbane was to handle it.
Digital copies already sent online between each other to Brisbane, then CHARGED for the printing!
Did not want a Brisbane lawyer, had provided hard copy and should not be CHARGED for printing instead of the legal advice that was sought.1800 dollars later, no legal advice, the deadline was missed and a good lawyer had been passed up because gtc had overpromised on what realistically they could not do.
If my points of claim which were done by myself ( to meet the deadline gtc could not) cause a loss to the case, it is presumed gtc have not a care of that.
The negative review of the management would not be written if complaint had been
responded to. Was left unheard when advice was needed.
- JC C Added July 30, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Worst lawyers ever! Get in contact with Amran, everthing seems good when I first talked to her. Then after I paid the full amount, things changed.You wont be able to get in contact with your lawyer unless you pay and you keep calling and emailing he/she for many times! I have also been assingned to another solicitor Paul Roberts after a few months when Amran actually did nothing to my case.
They also keep sending you changed fee aggreement by adding more service and cost,and cost is ridiculous! The final figure is far more expensive than what they adviced when you first have agreement with them. All they care about it their money! Never belive on what they promised!
They are sooooo slow even you pay them immediatly. Really bad service!!
- Daniel Borzillo Added July 29, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Went to see Alex Wolf. I was initially happy with the consultation and received some adequate guidance. Since then it has been appalling. Seems like it was an easy an quick way just to make $300 as i was told i would be emailed more information which i never received. After finally getting in contact with Alex again after multiple messages and emails, his initial helpful story changed and told me my case wasn't worth it. He then said he would send information through again which i'm yet to receive. Wouldn't recommend as is just out to make a buck unless your case involves a lot of $$$$$
Share this page
Today's weather in Dandenong VIC
04:00 9 ℃ 1024 hPa 75 % 4 m/s 07:00 9 ℃ 1024 hPa 75 % 4 m/s 10:00 14 ℃ 1022 hPa 63 % 6 m/s 13:00 18 ℃ 1019 hPa 57 % 7 m/s 16:00 19 ℃ 1017 hPa 61 % 8 m/s 19:00 18 ℃ 1017 hPa 68 % 7 m/s 22:00 18 ℃ 1017 hPa 66 % 8 m/s